Annual Informative Returns
Informative returns are to be filed for any payment of dividends or any
payment in excess of $500 to individuals for interest, rents, salaries or wages
not otherwise reported, premiums, annuities, compensations, remuneration, or
other fixed or determinable gains, profits and income. Any person who credits or
makes payments to an individual of $500 or more and who becomes obligated to
withhold the tax on such payments shall file a return specifying the total
amount of interest paid or credited, the tax deducted and withheld, the name,
address and the account number of the person to whom the payment or withholding
was made. Such return shall be filed on or before February 28 of the year
following the calendar year in which the interest was paid.
Other Annual Informative Returns
- Form 480.5 — Summary of Forms 480.6A,
480.6B, 480.6C and 480.7.
- Form 480.6A — Income not subject to
- Form 480.6B — Income subject to withholding
(services rendered, dividends from corporations, partnership profits
distributions, dividends from industrial development, commissions, rents,
premiums, annuities, and interests except IRA).
- Form 480.6B.1 — Annual reconciliation
statement of the withholding at source on payments for services rendered,
indemnification, dividends, partnership distributions and interest income except
- Form 480.6C — Income subject to withholding
- Form 480.6D — Exempt income.
- Form 480.7— Informative return of
contributions, withdrawals, refunds, and penalties on individual retirement
- Form 480.6SE — Informative return to
partners of special partnership.
- Form 480.6CI — Informative return to
shareholders of corporation of individuals.